I’m always on the lookout for fun, easy, but never boring, recipes that I can share with friends and family. It has to pair with a good beer to bring the whole thing together. My newest creation is an amazing Chicken Enchilada Dip.
I LOVE Chicken Enchiladas and I’m crazy about dips. So this recipe seemed like a natural culinary partnership. It’s creamy, flavorful and is perfect whether you’re looking for a great snack to make for the family or as a centerpiece for your next Cinco de Mayo celebration.
Chicken Enchilada Dip
- 1 can red enchilada sauce
- 1 chicken breast, shredded
- 1 can of black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can sweet yellow corn
- 2 1/2 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 2 cups shredded Mexican blend cheese
- 1 small container of sour cream
- 1 jar of jalapenos
- Your favorite Tortilla Chips
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Pour enchilada sauce into a casserole dish or shallow baking dish (a pie dish works well too). Add black beans, corn, and shredded chicken. Sprinkle taco seasoning over whole dish. Top with shredded cheese.
- Bake 15-20 minutes until cheese is bubbly and begins to brown.
- Top with sour cream and jalapenos.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
Tortilla Chips and the red enchilada sauce really set off the flavor of the Mexican Pilsner.
What are some of your favorite Cinco de Mayo recipes?!
Happy Cinco de Mayo!!!