The reviewer has been compensated in the form of a Best Buy Gift Card and/or received the product/service at a reduced price or for free.
Much like a lot of people in their forties, I need to lose weight. Deciding to get back on a workout regimen can be daunting and it takes the right motivation. For me, it’s music. If I’m jogging, whether it’s outside or at the gym, I like a little musical motivation. I started looking for some wireless headphones and quickly found out that not all wireless headphones are created equal.
Not All Wireless Headphones Are Created Equal
I started out with some real nice wireless headphones (So I thought), but there were some immediate problems. They would stay in my ears for about 2 minutes and one of them would pop out. I’d put it back in and then after a few minutes, the other one would pop out. Also, the volume always seemed to have a mind of its own.
“I was spending more time worrying about the headphones than my workout!”
So, I decided I needed to make a change or I was going to start to lose the motivation that I needed to continue losing weight. It was time to find some wireless headphones that work on all the levels I needed. Form and function if you will!
Here are some examples of the amazing form and function of Jaybird Run True Wireless Headphones.
- In-ear design– Fits securely and directs music into your ears for full uninterrupted audio.
- Bluetooth 4.1 interface – Enables simple wireless pairing with your Bluetooth-enabled device from up to 33 feet away. Supports hands-free, headset, A2DP, AVCRP, SPP profiles.
- Portable charging case for on-the-go use – Up to 4 hours of audio streaming per charge and up to 8 hours with the included portable charging case.
- In-line microphone– Lets you enjoy hands-free calls.
- Sweat-resistant – Provides protection from sweat, so you can easily wear these headphones while working out.
- 6mm drivers– Deliver powerful sound.
My morning workouts have been fantastic and I’ve been coming up with more/longer workout playlists. I’ll be in Colorado this week doing some hiking. My Jaybird Run True Wireless Headphones are already packed up and ready to go!