This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #DeansDreamBig #CollectiveBias
I absolutely love this time of year! The football playoffs are in full swing and it’s time to get my eat on. There are a lot of new recipes that have been swirling around in my brain and I’m ready to start cooking. I’ve got friends and family that are chomping at the bit to come over and “home-gate”. My newest obsession has been with an appetizer that I see more and more of when I go out to eat. Kettle cooked chips loaded with all kinds of yummy toppings. So, I have created Cheesy Bacon Pub Nachos.
I came up with a list of some of the things that I thought would be delish on my pub nachos and ran over to my local Walmart. I know that a lot of people think sour cream is a natural topper for nachos, but I was really wanting to change it up. Anyone that knows me or visits my site, has figured out that I’m a superfreak for dip. It is truly one of my favorite things in this world! So I headed over to the refrigerated dip aisle to see if there was anything that would stand out. I found that one of my favorite dip companies had a new flavor… Dean’s Cheddar Bacon Dip.
It seemed like a complete no brainer. Dean’s Dips have a dairy-fresh taste that can take any dippable or fun recipe to the next level. And everyone knows that bacon makes EVERYTHING better! Here are their two new bacony flavors.
Cheesy Bacon Pub Nachos
- 1 bag of your favorite kettle cooked chips
- 1 cup of shredded jack/colby cheese blend
- 1/2 cup of bacon bits
- 1/4 cup of diced red onion
- 1 sliced jalapeno
- 1 16 oz container of NEW Dean’s Bacon Ranch Dip
- Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Line a cookie sheet with non-stick aluminum foil.
- Put down a layer of kettle chips.
- Add cheese, bacon, onions and jalapenos.
- Repeat another layer exactly the same way.
- Heat for 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Top with NEW Dean’s Bacon Ranch Dip.
- Serve with a side for dipping.
This recipe is perfect for any “home-gating” you may be doing for the playoffs and there is some extra incentive!