I have partnered with Life of Dad and Entenmann’s® Little Bites® for this campaign, but all opinions are my own.
I’m not sure when my daughter first tried Entenmann’s® Little Bites®. I want to say that my Mother-in-Law brought them over when the kid was about four-years-old. I remember saying, “A little kid isn’t going to eat a muffin. Adults with a cup of coffee in their hand eat muffins.” Man was I wrong!! I’ve been buying Entenmann’s® Little Bites® every week since then. They have been my daughter’s go to breakfast, after school snack or/and dessert of choice for over eight years now. Entenmann’s® Little Bites® are a little bit of everything in my house.
As kids get older, certain things change. We don’t watch cartoons every morning anymore (Her loss… She’s watching cooking shows as she gets ready and I’m watching something about a cartoon alien. I don’t quite understand it.). She won’t let me pick out clothes for her (Again, does not know what she is missing. Just yesterday, I walked out of the house wearing a crushed velvet, baby blue track suit!). But one thing that has not changed in our house are Entenmann’s® Little Bites®. We still share those after a long day or over some late-night homework.
Entenmann’s® Little Bites have the great taste kids love and are the good choice parents want, keeping moms, dads and kids smiling together!
Here are a couple of things that make Entenmann’s® Little Bites® special:
- They are pre-portioned pouches of delicious baked snacks.
- Perfect for families who are on-the-go.
- With more than 10 varieties, there’s a flavor to fit every snacking occasion.
- All Little Bites baked snacks contain no high fructose corn syrup, use real ingredients like real chocolate chips, blueberries and bananas and are certified Kosher.
- Most varieties are 200 calories per pouch or less.
- Contain zero (0) grams of trans fat per Serving.
- They are available nationwide.
My daughter likes to try all of the new flavors, but she always goes back to her favorites.
- CHOCOLATE CHIP MUFFINS- Which are made with Little Bites signature golden muffin recipe and chock full of delicious chocolate chips, these soft and moist muffins are filled with mega-chocolaty goodness.
- BLUEBERRY MUFFINS- These soft and moist golden muffins are bursting with real blueberries and are perfect for an on-the-go breakfast.
When you have kids, a lot of things will change. But it’s nice to know that in my family… Entenmann’s® Little Bites® never will!