This post is sponsored by Montchevre but the content and opinions expressed here are my own.
All of my readers know that I am a freak for dip recipes. I literally search the internet for ideas and inspiration that will lead me to my next creation. It’s the perfect time of year to start breaking out old and new recipes. Football has started (YAY!!!) and the holidays are right around the corner (YAY… PARTIES!!!). So, I want to share my newest recipe, Easy Goat Cheese and Artichoke Dip.
Easy Goat Cheese And Artichoke Dip
When you are making any dip, be sure you get some quality ingredients. I’m a BIG cheese fan. I really love goat cheese… but I’m not familiar with which brands are the best. I went down to my favorite market and searched the cheese section. I ended up with a small log of Montchevre Goat Cheese.
There were some things that make it a little bit different. It’s made with fresh, high quality goat’s milk that is collected from local, independent family farms. They also use traditional French cheese-making expertise to allow Montchevre to ensure the rich and smooth texture of their logs, along with their fresh and mild flavor that goat cheese enthusiasts know and love. Add in some seasoning and the amazingness that is artichokes and you’ve got the makings of my newest dip recipe.
Easy Goat Cheese And Artichoke Dip Recipe:
- 4oz Montchevre Goat Cheese log
- 8oz of softened Cream Cheese
- 12oz jar of drained and marinated Artichokes
- 1/2 tsp of salt
- 1/2 tsp of pepper
- 1/2 tsp of paprika
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a mixing bowl, combine 1/2 jar of artichokes and all of the other ingredients.
- Mash everything together with a fork until well combined.
- Put into a small baking dish or cast iron skillet.
- Cook for 20 minutes.
- Take out, stir and add the rest of the artichokes to the top of the dish.
- Cook for 5 more minutes, remove and let cool.
- Top with 1/2 teaspoon of paprika.
- Serve with your favorite dippable.