This post is sponsored by Best Buy. All love of parachute pants, cassette tapes and the ION Boombox Deluxe.
In 1984, I got my first boombox. I had been incessantly dropping clues left and right to my parents, just praying that they would get the hint. The best way to describe it… That boombox was my Red Ryder BB gun! Christmas morning came around and I was about the happiest kid ever! 5 years later, I sold it for $10 to fund my CD collection. How things change. A few months ago, I found a box full of cassette tapes and started pining for that boombox from 1984. My cassette collection will live again with the ION Boombox Deluxe.
My Cassette Collection Will Live Again With the ION Boombox Deluxe
I recently saw this in my local Best Buy and I went nuts for it. Yet again, I’ve started dropping hints. I randomly left a cassette tape out and made the comment, “Wouldn’t it be cool if we actually had a cassette player?”
She didn’t seemed thrilled. This is going to be a little harder than the last time I tried this. I’m going to have to show her all the great specs that come with the ION Boombox Deluxe.
- 80’s-style retro stereo cassette boombox
- Dual full-range speakers pump out powerful bass and clear highs
- Stereo cassette plays all the tapes in your collection
- Streams music wirelessly from any Bluetooth-enabled device
- Records onto cassette from radio, built-in microphone or external source
- Runs on AC or long-lasting (10 hr) rechargeable battery
- Records onto USB stick so you can archive your old cassettes
- Sensitive AM/FM radio ( YESSSS!!! I love this!)
- USB playback capability
Much like the BoomBox Deluxe. I kinda like to be a nice combination of retro and modern.