This post is sponsored by Best Buy. All opinions are my own.
When I was a kid, my family got a Polaroid Camera for Christmas. I was eight-years-old and I thought it was the coolest thing EVER. You would take a picture and in about 30 seconds there was a copy of that pic in your hand. It was early 80’s technology at it’s finest. For the last few years I have really gotten into trying to find classic tech (video games, cassette players, VCR’s, cameras, etc.). But now, I don’t have to go looking for that Polaroid Camera. The Polaroid Lab is bringing together the best of old a new technology.
Polaroid Lab – Capturing Memories For The Holidays
The Polaroid Lab will transform all of your Holiday digital photos into real Polaroid pictures with the all new Polaroid Lab. It’s not a printer or a scanner.
It’s an instant formula for timeless images. The Polaroid Lab takes the digital and makes it analog. It goes from something on a screen to a tangible thing. A moment to be shared with friends and family… an experience that you can hold in your hand.
Here are some specs:
- Compatible Film Polaroid – Originals i-Type and 600 film (Color, Black & White and Special Editions)
- Compatible Smartphones – iPhone 6, 6s, 7, 8, X, Xs and newer, Most Android™ Smartphones
- Weight – 1.44 lbs (655 grams) (without film pack)
- Battery – High performance lithium-ion battery, 1100mAh, 3.7V nominal Voltage, 4.07Wh
- Lenses – Optical grade acrylic lenses, AR coated on top lens surface
- Shutter System – Fixed aperture, variable speed shutter module (solenoid)