The next, big IMSA race that I am going to tune into is the Circuit of The Americas from May 4-6th.
You can tune-in to the action on FS1 from 7pm-10pm ET, with the entire race simulcast on FOX Sports GO.
The big broadcast start time for the Circuit of The Americas race is on FS1 – Saturday, May 6th from 7-10pm ET.
I’ll be inviting some buddies over and have decided to make my insane Chicken Enchilada Dip. One of the reasons I picked this one is because it begins to give you your first lesson in IMSA racing. Cars with red numbers, like my enchilada sauce are Pro. Cars with green numbers, like the jalapeno, are Pro-Am.
Chicken Enchilada Dip
- 1 can red enchilada sauce
- 1 chicken breast, shredded
- 1 can of black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can sweet yellow corn
- 2 1/2 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 2 cups shredded Mexican blend cheese
- 1 small container of sour cream
- 1 jar of jalapenos
- Tortilla chips
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Pour enchilada sauce into a casserole dish or shallow baking dish (a pie dish works well too). Add black beans, corn, and shredded chicken. Sprinkle taco seasoning over whole dish. Top with shredded cheese.
- Bake 15-20 minutes until cheese is bubbly and begins to brown.
- Top with sour cream and jalapenos.
- Serve with Tortilla Chips.