This summer, my family and I have been doing a lot of experimenting with new dishes. Especially ones that get us excited, not only about cooking, but also something that’s shareable with our friends because we love having people over. The newest creation is… The Best Chicken Enchilada Dip.
I LOVE Chicken Enchiladas and I’m crazy about dips. So creating the recipe for The Best Chicken Enchilada Dip seemed like a natural culinary partnership. It’s creamy, flavorful and is perfect whether you’re looking for a great snack to make for the family or as a centerpiece for your next Summer celebration or get-together!
- 1 can red enchilada sauce
- 1 chicken breast, shredded
- 1 can of black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can sweet yellow corn
- 2 1/2 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 2 cups shredded Mexican blend cheese
- 1 small container of sour cream
- 1 jar of jalapenos
- Your favorite Tortilla Chips
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Pour enchilada sauce into a casserole dish or shallow baking dish (a pie dish works well too).
- Add black beans, corn, and shredded chicken.
- Sprinkle taco seasoning over whole dish.
- Top with shredded cheese.
- Bake 15-20 minutes until cheese is bubbly and begins to brown.
- Top with sour cream and jalapenos and serve with tortilla chips.
If you’re looking for a beer to pair with it… Tortilla Chips and the red enchilada sauce really set off the flavor of the Mexican Pilsner.
It’s easy, crazy flavorful and will quickly become a favorite in your house! We’ve already got people asking for the recipe… It’s a good thing!