I’m always on the lookout for fun, easy, but never boring, recipes that I can share with friends and family. It has to pair with a good beer to bring the whole thing together. My newest creation is an amazing Chicken Enchilada Dip.
I LOVE Chicken Enchiladas and I’m crazy about dips. So this recipe seemed like a natural culinary partnership. It’s creamy, flavorful and is perfect whether you’re looking for a great snack to make for the family or as a centerpiece for your next Cinco de Mayo celebration.
- 1 can red enchilada sauce
- 1 chicken breast, shredded
- 1 can of black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can sweet yellow corn
- 2 1/2 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 2 cups shredded Mexican blend cheese
- 1 small container of sour cream
- 1 jar of jalapenos
- Your favorite Tortilla Chips
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Pour enchilada sauce into a casserole dish or shallow baking dish (a pie dish works well too).
- Add black beans, corn, and shredded chicken.
- Sprinkle taco seasoning over whole dish.
- Top with shredded cheese.
- Bake 15-20 minutes until cheese is bubbly and begins to brown.
- Top with sour cream and jalapenos and serve with tortilla chips.
Tortilla Chips and the red enchilada sauce really set off the flavor of the Mexican Pilsner.