Spring is right around the corner and one of my absolute favorite things to make and eat is pasta salad. I know, this is a dad-centric blog and pasta salad doesn’t sound very manly, so I’m going to take it up a notch. I’m sure we can all agree, bacon makes everything better!! This BLT Pasta Salad recipe puts a new spin on an old classic.
B.L.T. Pasta Salad Recipe
- 12 ounces Rotini pasta; cooked and cooled
- 6 slices of bacon; crumbled
- 15 grape tomatoes; halved
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons of chopped green onions
- 1/4 cup chopped celery
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 4oz spring mix lettuce
- Put cooled pasta into a large bowl.
- Stir in mayonnaise and then add the rest of the ingredients one by one until it is mixed evenly.
- Salt and pepper to taste (I sometimes like to add a little minced garlic for some zest).
- Chill in refrigerator for 2 hours.
- Serve on a bed of spring mix lettuce and ENJOY!