This post is sponsored by Best Buy, All opinions and love of the BLAST and MEGABLAST speakers are my own.
I live in South Florida and summer weather doesn’t leave here until, well, almost never. We’re always outside, grilling and enjoying the sunshine. My fam is also big on listening to good tunes and we love to have the music going on the back porch when we’re hanging out. Unfortunately, most portable speakers are weak and have no UMPH! I like my speakers portable and powerful.
I Like My Speakers Portable And Powerful
The BLAST and MEGABLAST speakers are going to take your portable listening to a whole different level.
- 360° intensely rich sound, stunning clarity and deep, heart-pounding bass.
- Water-resistant. It can be immersed in liquid up to 1m for up to 30 minutes.
- Multiple microphones, beam forming technology and noise cancellation.
- It is Ultimate Ears most powerful speaker with stunning clarity and deep, heart-pounding bass, brings music to life.
- Hands-free Amazon Alexa built-in.
- Bluetooth and Wi-Fi capable.
- Enjoy up to 16 hours with a large built-in battery. Play and charge the speaker simultaneously using the optional cradle or included wall charger.
You can now control volume remotely from the Ultimate Ears app and they have some more amazing updates coming soon.
- Voice control on Spotify and more: Ask “Alexa, play my Discover Weekly” or any music from Spotify on MEGABLAST and BLAST. Spotify will soon join other Amazon Alexa supported music services such as Amazon Music, Deezer and TuneIn globally; and Pandora, iHeartRadio and SiriusXM in the U.S. – use your voice to control music from these streaming services over Wi-Fi. On Bluetooth, you can enjoy music from any of your favorite music services.
- A better way to listen with Spotify Connect: BLAST and MEGABLAST speakers will be the first Ultimate Ears speakers to integrate Spotify Connect. When on Wi-Fi, open the Spotify app on your phone and play music directly to our speakers (under “Devices Available”) without the need to pair through Bluetooth. Music fans can also stream the highest quality sound possible from Spotify. With Spotify Connect, text message or make calls without interrupting the music and save your phone’s battery.
- New grouping experience for smart speakers : You can group up to eight BLAST and MEGABLAST speakers on Bluetooth and Wi-Fi. Stereo mode is supported when you connect two BLAST and MEGABLAST speakers. Optimized to take advantage of the speakers’ built-in Wi-Fi capability, Grouping is expected to be available later this year.
If you’re not ready for summer to end… BLAST and MEGABLAST are perfect for you!