This post was sponsored by Fresh From Florida as part of an Influencer Activation for Influence Central, however all opinions expressed are my own.
I am a third generation Floridian and proud of it. I live in South Florida and I love everything about it. The beaches, the weather, the people and the food. Especially the food! Throughout the year we are given all kinds of wonderfully fresh fruit from local farms. This time of year the strawberries are in season and they are the best you will ever taste. This is a dessert that my family and I love this time of year… It’s my Strawberry Cheesecake Brownie Cups Recipe.
It’s an amazing treat because it takes the richness of the cheesecake, the sweetness of the chocolate and compliments the ripe Fresh From Florida strawberries. You have to make sure that local Florida food, produce, seafood, and especially strawberries are labeled Fresh From Florida. That lets you know that you’re buying the best!
Strawberry Cheesecake Brownie Cups Recipe
1 box of brownie mix (incl. required eggs, butter, etc.)1 8 oz. block of cream cheese, room temperature
2 1/4 cups confectionary sugar
Strawberries for puree and garnish
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Mix up the brownie ingredients as stated on the box. Spray
cooking spray into cups of a cupcake pan.
2. Fill the cups 2/3 of the way full with brownie batter. Bake for 22-25 minutes or until a toothpick
inserted into the center of one of the cups comes out clean.
3. Immediately after removing the pan from the oven, spray the bottom of a small glass with
cooking spray and use it to press down the center of each brownie to make the cups.
4. Allow the brownies to cool completely before trying to remove them from the pan.
5. While the brownies are cooling, make the strawberry cream cheese.
6. Roughly chop 6-7 strawberries and place in a food processor. Pulse until the strawberries have
broken down into a puree.
7. Mix together cream cheese and powdered sugar using the paddle attachment of a standup
mixer. As the mixer is on low, add in strawberry puree one teaspoon at a time until desired
consistency and flavor is reached.
8. Place the frosting in a piping bag with a frosting tip. Pipe the frosting onto each brownie cup and
garnish with a fresh strawberry.
9. Store the Strawberry Cheesecake Brownie Cups in the refrigerator until ready to serve.