I love a good margarita! It’s one of those drinks that you can personalize to your own specific tastes.You want it sweet, add some fresh strawberry puree. You want it spicy, add a little sriracha. The sky is the limit with the flavor profiles that can go into a great margarita. This Strawberry Sriracha Margarita is one of my favorite recipes. It’s the perfect blend of sweet and spicy. Throw in some fresh ingredients and you have a margarita worthy of any party or just hanging out at the house. I hope you enjoy it!
Strawberry Sriracha Margarita
To make the fresh strawberry puree, freeze 3 de-stemmed strawberries. Once frozen, put them in blender with 3 Tbsp of water and blend until smooth. You’re going to build the margarita in the blender. (Make sure you Do Not add ice)
- 1 1/2 oz of Silver Tequila
- 3 oz of Margarita Mix
- 1/2 tsp of Sriracha – You can add more or less depending on how spicy you want it
- Blend your mixture for 15 seconds
- Make a simple syrup by microwaving 2 tbsp sugar & 2 tbsp waterÂ for 20 seconds, stir vigorously and pour onto small plate.
- Put the rim of your glass into the simple syrup allowing excess to drip off and then dip into salt/sugar/chile powder mixture:Â 1 tbsp kosher salt +Â 1 tbsp sugar +Â 1/2 tsp chile powder
- Fill the glass with ice and pour in the contents of the blender.
- Garnish with fresh lime and strawberry.