It seems like every week a new smart phone is hitting the market. How do you know which one to buy? I look for the phone that not only fits my hectic lifestyle, but also looks good.
In creating the LG G4, LG designers took inspiration from everywhere to create an ergonomic, gently contoured device crafted from timeless materials. As a result, the smartphone has never looked — or felt — so good.
- Genuine leather, metallic and ceramic style back covers for a premium look and feel.
- Fits in the palm of your hand with a gentle curved design for ergonomic comfort.
- Upgradable memory up to 2TB with micro SD card and a replaceable high capacity 3,000mAh battery.
Photographers and amateurs have something new in common: the LG G4. With its f/1.8 low-light lens, Manual Mode, Optical Image Stabilization, Laser Autofocus, and high-res image sensors, the smartphone is finally getting a pro-grade upgrade.
- f/1.8 aperture for impressive performance in low light situations
- Manual mode with 15 settings and over 135 options for photo enthusiast level control over how photos are captured
- Improved Laser Auto Focus so you’re always ready to capture the moment
- 16MP rear facing camera and an 8MP front facing camera for high quality photos and selfies
- Improved Optical Image Stabilization steadies the shot for sharp, focused images
- RAW image file capture for the highest possible image quality
The 5.5” IPS Quantum display on the new LG G4 is brighter, more colorful, and has more contrast than ever before. It’s their boldest and most brilliant yet, kind of like the LG G4 itself.
- Cutting edge 5.5” IPS Quantum Display for an outstanding visual experience
- 25% brighter display* for an enhanced viewing experience in various lighting conditions
- 50% improvement in contrast* for richer images
- Quad HD resolution with 538 PPI for incredible detail
The good people at Best Buy know that you need a new smart phone in your life. For a limited time, you are guaranteed a $100 Best Buy® Gift Card when you purchase the LG G4. Offer starts 6/13/15
When Are You Getting Your LG G4?
The reviewer has been compensated in the form of a Best Buy Gift Card and/or received the product/service at a reduced price or for free.