Have you ever got up and walked into a room of your house to grab something and almost instantly forgotten what it was you wanted in the first place? Welcome to my world! I feel like that most of the time. I live a hectic life. My wife and I own our own business, we travel quite a bit and we have a daughter who just started junior high school. It’s a go, go, go life, but I wouldn’t have it any other way. That being said, I need the technology in my life to be able to keep up as well.
Tablets have become a necessity. Whether I use them for work or use them for pleasure, it’s been hard to find one that is good at both. Recently, I received a Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 NOOK and I really, really like it!
One of the first things I noticed was how lightweight it was. The new 8-inch Nook by Samsung only weighs in at 9.3 ounces and is incredibly thin. When I travel, the lighter the better. It’s just one less thing that will weigh me down when I’m sprinting to the flight I’m about to miss.
Here Are Some Other Great Features Of The New 8-inch Nook by Samsung:
- Its stunning display (Super AMOLED with 4:3 aspect ratio) is perfect for a great reading and entertainment experience and brings content to life in a amazing way.
- Over 4 million best-selling books.
- An extensive offering of comic books and graphic novels.
- More than 110,000 best-loved children’s books, including a selection of interactive picture books.
- The largest digital collection of the top 100 bestselling U.S. magazines through NOOK Newsstand.
- A large collection of NOOK Apps featuring a wide array of uniquely curated titles for the whole family, including the hottest games, as well as lifestyle, productivity, news, entertainment and other apps.
- A wide NOOK Video selection offering movies and TV shows from major studios and networks, available for purchase or rental.
When I Need To Work:
As far as work goes, the new 8-inch Nook by Samsung has me covered. It comes pre-loaded with Microsoft Office Solutions including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and OneNote. It also has a multi-window feature that allows me to run multiple apps at the same time.
When I Want To Play:
The entertainment options on the new 8-inch Nook by Samsung are a big selling point for me. Not only can I download and watch my favorite movies(The screen is amazing!), my wife can read the latest mystery novel all of her friends are talking about and my daughter can stay current on the best-selling YA novels. Also, my daughter and I are HUGE comic book fans, so we get to spend time reading together.
The Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 NOOK is only $399.99, with an additional 10 percent off for Barnes & Noble Members. A special limited-time offer lets customers choose three free NOOK Books and three free NOOK Magazines from a selection of titles, plus a $5 starter credit and free lifetime in-store support. You just cant’t beat that!!!