The reviewer has been compensated in the form of a Best Buy Gift Card and/or received the product/service at a reduced price or for free.
ARE YOU 4K READY?
Ready to check out the mind-blowing picture quality, color more real than real and amazing 4K resolution? I’m a gamer, a sports fan and a movie nut. I’m pretty sure that I am 4k ready!
- To understand 4K, consider first current HDTV.
- Which offers 1,920-twenty pixels (those tiny dots that make up the pictures) across the width of the screen.
- The more pixels, the sharper your image.
- Now, imagine a TV that doubles the number of pixels across, to 3,840.
That is approximately four thousand, or “4K.” The vertical scanning lines are double as well, from 1080p to 2160p.
The Benefits of 4K
- 4K resolution is effectively four times that of Full HD, so you’ll see the picture, not the pixels, even up close.
- The first time you see it, you might not believe your eyes.
- Movies will be more detailed than you’ve ever seen on a television before.
- Sports in 4K will make you feel like you’re at the game.
If my sports are going to look better, count me in!
There are a few things you can do to get 4k ready!
Make sure to come out to Best Buy for the 4k Ultra HD vendor demonstration days. They will be happening on select Saturdays May 23 – September 26. Get there early or you might be out of luck.
There will be Product Specialists from Samsung, Sony, LG, Vizio and Sharp in-store to help you experience and learn about 4K UHD
You are going to have the chance to ENTER FOR A CHANCE TO WIN A BIG SCREEN 4K ULTRA HD TV!!!
Just by participating, you could get the chance to earn a $25 Best Buy Gift Card!
Make sure to go here for details and locations.
I don’t know about you, but I’m ready for a 4k revolution!